Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Windows help and support not funtioning. HP w2007 windows 7.

Customer Question
Windows help and support...

Windows help and support not funtioning

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

HP w2007 windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About 3 monts

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Many attempts made to update windows security update KB(###) ###-#### but failed time and again.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/5/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!