Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I HAVE A SUM OF MONEY DEDUCTED EVERY MONTH FOR A SKYPE

Customer Question
I HAVE A SUM...

I HAVE A SUM OF MONEY DEDUCTED EVERY MONTH FOR A SKYPE ACCOUNT WHICH i DONT USE. hOW CAN i CANCEL IT, PLEASE. ELEANOR.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

2015

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS TO THE UK ONLY, A FEW YEARS AGO.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

CAN I CANCEL THAT ACCOUNT?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/5/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

To cancel your Skype account, click on the link below and login to your Skype account:

click here

Then follow the instructions at the link below exactly in order to cancel your Skype account:

click here

If you need guidance with any of the steps please let me know.

Do you need further assistance?