Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I bought a computer several years ago and it came with Win &

Customer Question
Andy, I bought a...

Andy, I bought a computer several years ago and it came with Win & Ultimate installed, and the MS Win 7 disk. Since then I had to replace the hard drive, and in trying to reload the machine realized that my original disk has a hairline crack and won't load. I took it back to RE-PC where I bought it, they referred me to Microsoft. I need some help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

It was a RE-PC build, I can take a picture of the lable if that will help.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I replaced the hard drive as the old one died. Nothing else has changed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so. Thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
1/5/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist