Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Do not have apple device,need info about Itunes cards. This…

Customer Question
Do not have apple...

Do not have apple device,need info about Itunes cards

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

This is a bit difficult.. I bought 500.00 worth of Itune cards they have never been out of my possion I need to know if they have any value, I think that my son may have used the # on the cards when he was overseas

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Nothing, at 83 I have not a clue how to u7se them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get me to someone that can help figure out if these have been activate

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/5/2018
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your iTunes Gift Card question.

First, go to the iTunes store on your computer.

(This is in the iTunes program on your computer.)

Then, in the Quick Links box, on the right-hand side, look for the Redeem link.

Enter in the gift card #***** and your updated balance will appear near the top of iTunes when you check it.

If you don't have the iTunes program, then you would have to install it to find out the iTunes gift card balance. And it appears that you have to redeem these sort of cards into your iTunes account to find out if they are worth anything, which is odd. And if so, you have to have an iTunes account (??) to even check the iTunes gift card's balance/value.

But that is a way to find out if they are worth anything: redeem them into the iTunes Store / your account / someone's account (if you want that someone to have the value on the cards.)

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.