Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I have account with skype, have not been able to get on for…

Customer Question
I have account with...

I have account with skype, have not been able to get on for weeks,I and my daughter have tryed, I have a credit of over $16.00

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I had google every thing has change without my attention

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I also need the free avast security put on my laptop and surface tablet, I am traveling to Mexico and need this

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
1/5/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 1 month ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

If you are having trouble logging in to Skype then most likely your account needs to merge with a Microsoft account now that Skype is working with Microsoft. Until you do you should still be able to use your Skype account through web based Skype at the link below:

click here

To fix your account so that you can use the Skype app again follow the steps in the article at the link below:

click here

Please let me know if you need assistance with any of the steps.

Do you still need assistance?

syseng
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer