Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I downloaded and was playing MARCH OF EMPIRES from your

Customer Question
I downloaded and was...

I downloaded and was playing MARCH OF EMPIRES from your site. my graphic card burned out, i had to replace my graphic card and my power source. now i have lost all my progress in the game and i spent over 900 dollars on packages in the game. gameloft says that they may not be able to help me. if they do not help me get my progress back, i want a full refund on all that i have bought in the game. i am very unhappy, i was thinking of spending more money before this had occured, now i am very mad.what am i supposed to do now?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Software Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

What do you mean deposit. i f i deposit 5 dollars now, you will fix my problem or refund me over 900 dollars?

Technician's Assistant: Which Gameloft product do you have?

March of empires.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Gameloft software?

I have contacted customer service. i lost my progress before christmas. today they say that they will not be able to help me. they say they will refer my case to their technical team. but they make no promises. i love playing the game. but if i spend money in the game, i do not want to lose my game and all my money.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

He can check my purchases and if he needs more information, he can contact me at***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/5/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

mirosoft directed me her. thank you. i will try elsewhere.