Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't sign on the WordPerfect X8. I key in WordPerfect.com…

Customer Question
I can't sign on...

I can't sign on the WordPerfect X8

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I key in WordPerfect.com and it goes to sites asking me to buy the product again. Help

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Com?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Where do I go, or what do I do, to preform the reset?

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Where to I go to reset?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?