Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I try to open Ancestry and get message have to be connected…

Customer Question
I try to open...

I try to open Ancestry and get message have to be connected to the internet... I am connected to the internet

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Roswell, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just got the computer - I have no idea what to try

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Software technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-bwjvq85a,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Can you please tell me which web browser you are using? Then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Software technician: Sheri, Expert replied 5 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert