Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Someone besides me is using my e=mail account to send

Customer Question
Someone besides me is...

Someone besides me is using my e=mail account to send pay=pal invoices to me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Been a long time

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Nothing just close my account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/4/2018
Software technician: ITsolutions, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
ITsolutions
ITsolutions, Computer Support Specialist
Hello my name is ***** ***** can help you with paypal issue.
Im not from paypal. Since you closed your account already the only option is to call paypal within 24 hours and tell them
Why you had to close. Paypal is the only one that are authorized to recover if they can. Not guranteed.My advice is dont open email.
Immediately change your password ***** forgot password
In paypal first and change your email password
Paypal only sends email with***@******.***
will show you above email before you open that [email protected] means that email is from paypal in most cases.But if you see like***@******.***It means its spoof meaning hackers are trying to steal your personal info and if you open
They will have you click the link
To submit personal informationCc numbers
Email
Billing addresses
And moreHope this helpsThank you
Do not open any link

hello since its paypal issue you have to go to paypal

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

click call us on the bottom of page

it will show you option to toll free number

you can call as a guest too since you closed your account