Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to log into WeldingWeb.com and they say I have…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to log into WeldingWeb.com and they say I have to verify my e mail. I can't get to the support site to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Hold on please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to access the welding web site but can't and I want to know how to do that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/5/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I still need an answer which will allow me to verify my email address with weldingweb. They say go to the “support” site but, there is NO PLACE on their page with that label! How do I get past that point? If I’m being charged $42, I sure hope you can get me an answer!
Are you now saying it’s going to cost me another $38 to get an answer? If that’s the case, I’ll contact my bank and arrange to have all charges to my account cancelled! Let me know what’s going to happen ASAP.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.