Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Have been doing magic jigsaw puzzles for years, but now I…

Customer Question
Have been doing magic...

Have been doing magic jigsaw puzzles for years, but now I cannot get Januarys. Also paid points to get holiday puzzles but didn't get them.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 8.1 hp tower and acer moniter

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Z240? What have you tried so far?

Just this month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know. I am not tech savvy

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/5/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!