Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have forgot my personal password for my aspire one windows…

Customer Question
I have forgot my...

I have forgot my personal password ***** my aspire one windows 8 system and Microsoft said I need to get ios for pc so I can start over and put in new password says aspire one(###) ###-####sn nusgpaa016236004ec7600 snid***********

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have brought it up to date best buy was able to do that but cant recover password ***** I give them 40.00 if they canst buy

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/4/2018
Software technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 6 months ago
Elgin Vega

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

There is a way to reset your forgotten password ***** you will need a windows 8 installation disk.

You don't need to buy one, you can borrow one or download an iso of the installation media.

Unfortunately without the disk is not possible to reset the password.

Software technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 6 months ago

You can create a windows disk using this link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows8

Or download in this webpage

http://www.luiskano.net/blog/2014/01/27/descargar-windows-8-iso-oficiales/

Let me know if you want to try any of this options.