Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can I call you? Samsung. On the keyboard there are coming up…

Customer Question
Can I call you? ...

Can I call you?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

On the keyboard there are coming up words that I want to delete. House do I do it?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/4/2018
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.

To delete words, you can do Ctrl key and Backspace, or Ctrl key and Del key. Either of those deletes a whole word, on most systems. (If not, tell me more about your system - the program or word processing app you are using, and whether it is a Windows computer or an Apple computer, or perhaps an Android OS tablet.)

Or at least, Del key or Bckspc key will remove characters and eventually, when repeated, whole words.

On a system with a mouse, you use the mouse to highlight (by click-and-drag-the-mouse) a whole word, or longer amounts of words, then use the Del key to remove that highlighted word or block of words.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.