Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am attempting the upgrade as recommended and have tried…

Customer Question
I am attempting the...

I am attempting the upgrade as recommended and have tried the old and the new QR code. The camera beeped twice and the registration continues on the app but then reports unable to upgrade. I am not a computer whizz kid so how do I go about upgrading manually?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

On my b-Phone is OS 11

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

My I-Phone or the camera.? If ou are talking about the camera, I cannot remember updating it at all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/4/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

If you can connect and fix it, yes please. When I look at it on my I-Phone it says the camera is off-line

Hi

What is it you're trying to upgrade?

Thanks

Kris

SwannCloud Camera

Is this the app or DVR system?

Don't know what you mean when you say the DVR system! I am trying to upgrade the software for the camera
Forget it. I will throw the camera away. Thanks, ***** ***** thanks

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris