Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cannot log in to my PayPal account. Why? How do you

Customer Question
I cannot log in...

I cannot log in to my PayPal account. Why?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

How do you update?!

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you very much.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/4/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.