Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need assistance with installing Rosetta Stone for Spanish.

Customer Question
I need assistance with...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Rosetta Stone?

I don't know about updating Rosetta Stone.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Rosetta Stone?

Going to the web site and attempting to install Rosetta Stone for Spanish.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you able to call me and walk me through the installation process?(###) ###-####

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/4/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!