Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Updating credit card information to pay for Adobe Acrobat XI…

Customer Question
updating credit card information to...
updating credit card information to pay for Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 7 months ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

here are the instructions on how to update your credit card on the adobe site

the complete instructions are on this page

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/update-billing-information.html

if that works for you i would really appreciate if you could give me an excellent rating

if not please just let me know what happened and i will work with you further

i am even able to log in remotely and speak with you on the phone to get it working together.

• Sign in to your Adobe account with your Adobe ID and password.

• Based on your location, you can change credit card details in one of these ways:

• Plans & Products > Edit payment details
    • Plans & Products > Manage plan > Edit payment Info

Edit payment details

Don't see Edit payment details ?

If you haven't added payment information to a membership purchased with a redemption code, you see Add payment information rather than Edit payment details.

• Update your credit card information in the pop-up window and click Save.