Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can run reports but when I try to make an entry such as…

Customer Question
I can run reports...

I can run reports but when I try to make an entry such as write a check it shuts down.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Says HP Compaq Pro 6300 with Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Compaq? Have you installed any updates recently?

Did a microsoft update a few days ago.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/4/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Sorry. Wrong website.