Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My AVG Tune up keeps asking me to sellect how I want to pay…

Customer Question
My AVG Tune up...

My AVG Tune up keeps asking me to sellect how I want to pay but I have paid till some time this year

Technician's Assistant: Which AVG product do you have?

All of them

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your AVG software?

Tried to contact you fellows but I could not succeed in getting help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just please make sure that what I have paid for works

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/4/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.