Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I ned a license key for easy-file-sharing-web-server- plz…

Customer Question
I ned a license...

I ned a license key for easy-file-sharing-web-server- plz help how much r they

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Elpaso tx

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/4/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!