Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have two issues. One I've tried to change my credit card…

Customer Question
I have two issues...

I have two issues. One I've tried to change my credit card and it want let me. ) Ikeep getting a msg that sys I need an update but when I put in my pass word it says incorrect

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

!0 My account info so I can change it @0 it want take my pass word for updates

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple latest version

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Which account are you trying to change the credit card information for?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.