Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My pandora songs keep stopping for 1-2 minutes then resume…

Customer Question
My pandora songs keep...

My pandora songs keep stopping for 1-2 minutes then resume automatically

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I need to interrupt this to disco ver the answewr

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is happening for the past month. i have no idea what to do. othr than reboot the computer

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do i find my operating system on this computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Are you listening to Pandora from your computer?

If so, the first thing to try is to uninstall Pandora then reinstall it. Let me know how you come out with that.

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.