Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Trying to get my binance acct verified cant seem to get past…

Customer Question
Trying to get my...

Trying to get my binance acct verified cant seem to get past stage 1 i keep resending my info but nothing seems to work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a latitude 53430

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Latitude?

Windows 7 professional

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Latitude? Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't seem to see where to get at any updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
1/4/2018
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Do you get a error messes if your run updates ?? If you like I can log on to your machine to help you.

If you go to control panel, you will see windows update.click on check for updates.

Waiting for your feedback