Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Like to opem my spaceaccount cannot recall pass wored.

Customer Question
Like to opem my...

Like to opem my spaceaccount cannot recall pass wored

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

Cannot recall pass word like to open account on my space

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Dell computer thats all i know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Software technician: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

If you need help resetting your password, we can help by sending you a link to reset it.

1. Visit Forgot Password
  2. Enter either the email address or username on the account
  3. Select Submit
  4. Check your inbox for a password ***** email
  5. Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password

https://help.myspace.com/hc/en-us/articles/201956084-Forgot-Password

If you are satisfied please mark this as answered, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.