Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My music stopped both on my computer and my phone-why?

Customer Question
My music stopped both on...
My music stopped both on my computer and my phone-why ?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Phones usually use the same local WiFi as computers when streaming media, and since they both failed at the same time it is likely that either the music service provider or the network has a problem.

To rule out your network, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer and phone after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

No, that did not work either

What music service are you using?

Do you still need assistance?