Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Do I have to update my renewal for the microsoft 365 home…

Customer Question
Do I have to...

Do I have to update my renewal for the microsoft 365 home product.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Office 365 Personal for my Mac/PC

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

I don't know and why do i have to pay for this help i paid for the product already.

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

How much is the total fee i don't have extra funds to do these things.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Since i renewed my subscription in November

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Office 365 Home is a subscription product with an annual renewal term.

You should receive an email notification approximately 30 days before the current term expires.

Open up a blank Word document and click File>>Account

Your Product Information is located in the middle of the page.

If you need to check other details click Manage Account.