Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Open Office 4.1.5 will not save documents. Just received a…

Customer Question
Open Office 4.1.5 will...

Open Office 4.1.5 will not save documents. Just received a new computer and downloaded OO trying to get the program to save docs'

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

I can open it and type documents but can not save my work.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows 10 computer?
  2. Are you getting any error message when saving fails?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess