Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have tried to update credit card details using Order id…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to update credit card details using Order id and password ***** to me however i cannot proceed any further

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.