Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I was watching wintv and the picture went out. Hp touchsmart…

Customer Question
I was watching wintv...

I was watching wintv and the picture went out.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp touchsmart 520

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your TouchSmart?

Win10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your TouchSmart? Have you installed any updates recently?

Not after I was watching the wintv8.5 and was not getting sound.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

For one thing i started to reload 8.5 and couldn't find my activation code

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!