Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My wife uses a laptop to play games. She does not do email.

Customer Question
My wife uses a...

My wife uses a laptop to play games. She does not do email. Plus she is 83 years old. Some of the games she plays are free, most are not. Otherwords, she is paying her way. Today she got this email: our account has been locked until we hear from youWe regularly check the activity of your Apple account. Recently, we found that some of the activities you are violating your agreement with us. Therefore, we have locked your account and can not offer the service for you.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, I'm on an ACER laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I know absolutely zero about Apple and have no idea how this was set up. I do get the receipt when she buys coins, charged to my American Express. This is the first time this has come to my attention. My email address is:***@******.***. Phone:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
All I want is for my wife to be able to play the games she has paid for.
1/3/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Sorry. I don't know how I got you as I thought I was going to an Apple site.Don