Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Will not update windows ten. Keeps trying to upload &

Customer Question
Will not update windows...

Will not update windows ten. Keeps trying to upload & returns unsuccessful. Now cannot open system responding with 'restoring previous version of windows'. Appears to be in a loop. Tried to reboot no success. Thank you, Allan

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

Last auto update about Oct 2017. System I notice has been trying to update windows 10 since Nov

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Software technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started, but first we will need to get the computer back up.

Try these steps please> disconnect the power cord and any other externally connected devices and usb cables, then Press and hold the power button down for 60 seconds. Then try powering on normally by pressing the power button for a couple of seconds.

Let me know if any changes occur.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist