Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased a Product KEY for my new Dell computer a few…

Customer Question
I purchased a Product...

I purchased a Product KEY for my new Dell computer a few weeks ago. My computer had to go through thorough CLEAN UP and since

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Inspiron 3464

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Its a Desktop A210831AU

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your A210831AU? What have you tried so far?

I simply tried to enter my PRODUCT KEY and unfortunately the message was that I am already using this Product key on another computer - nothing doing, this is the only computer I have anmd Product Key is valid for ONE computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all, thankyou

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.