Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am a small medical business. I have 5 computers. I updated…

Customer Question
Hello, I am a...

Hello, I am a small medical business. I have 5 computers. I updated to Windows pro for business this last Friday. I had someone create a log on for my computer "name is***** thought I had a certain password ***** unlock it. Now it will not open with that password, keeps saying it is inaccurate. I cant reset the password ***** a password ***** disc on a USB? Can someone help me? I really need to be able to get into my computer. Sandra Illum

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The computer itself, cant get in. I cant unlock the screen. I keep typing the password ***** created, it doesn't work ...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Good question, usually I just look in the computer and I can see. One minute ...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This just happened this AM. I updated the Windows setting Friday. Arranged for my computer to have a security code prior to opening. Today after the holiday, when I tried to use it, I cant get in!! I have an identical computer model ASUS allin one PC U 230IC. Desktop 52TS6J0 if that helps ...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Mine is named owner. Can you look at my account, identify the computer and let me reset the password?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

What operating system is running on the computer (such as Windows 10, 8, or 7)?

Do you still need assistance?

I fixed it on my own since there was a delay in hearing from your company. Have a great day!

Ok, very good and glad it is resolved!

Best regards,

I don't think I should have to pay since I didn't get timely help!