Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Im am trying to connect my google music play to my cell

Customer Question
Im am trying to...

Im am trying to connect my google music play to my cell phone can you heil me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Android

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I just sign up for the music. justtrying to syne the two together

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 7 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.