Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a prob with my autocad lt13 do you know anything

Customer Question
I have a prob...

I have a prob with my autocad lt13 do you know anything about cad

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Autocad lt2013

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I reset my user setting back to default it made a zip backup file but I cant get it to reload

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to restore my zip file so my custom settings will work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
I’m not on my comp
How can I let you get into my comp to fix it
Can you give me a call and walk me thru this
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can I call you
I’m call the 800 number now
I’m still waiting
how do I do the remote repair
Answered in 2 days by:
1/5/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Please provide a detailed description of the issue with your Autocad software.

Also, what is the name of the operating system in which the Autocad software is installed?

Do you still need assistance?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist