Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Win 10 has been bugging me for weeks to accept an very

Customer Question
Win 10 has been...

Win 10 has been bugging me for weeks to accept an very long update; I finally accepted, and it practically destroyed my brand new Epson XP 830 printer. It began forcing the printing of multi pages of symbols and numbers; then it changed to name of the printer to Epson XP 830 (Copy 1). This has cost me several thousand dollars in lost business, and possibly the cost of a brand new printer, and I want it fixed now, and $3,000.00 in damages, now. William C. Mitchell, Jr., Esquire, Attorney at Law.

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

XP 830

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can use the printer, but must name it "Copy 1)". What is with that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!