Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Keep getting notices: HP Windows7. Started today. I may have…

Customer Question
Keep getting notices: Technician's...

Keep getting notices:

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Windows7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Started today. I may have done something on my Jitterbug Android?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It always ask for my username and Password?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!