Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I forgot my password for. Adobe. I am just trying to pay my…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Adobe

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe software?

I am just trying to pay my account with a new credit card

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!