Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Access Institute has a new owner and the last technician…

Customer Question
Access Institute has a...

Access Institute has a new owner and the last technician opened a Facebook page without telling him the Password.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

How can we delete the facebook account for Access Institute? We are using Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update your Facebook?

One year ago. The woman who put together the facebook page for Access institute no longer works here and did not leave the password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

How can we delete the Facebook site for Access Institute and post a new site?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I did not get this message on time. The owner of Access institute has changed. He does not have the Facebook password ***** the old owner. How can he change the password?

Has he tried a password ***** yet?

He tried to change passwords and cannot. I could change it for him

What is the email address on file?

I don’t know. Perhaps***@******.***

Unfortunately, that email address is not in the system.

I was told I got an answer but I did not get an answer

This is NOT a good answer.
How can we claim or delete a page if we do NOT have a user name or password?

You will need to know the email address in the system.