Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I upgraded a computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and the…

Customer Question
I upgraded a computer...

I upgraded a computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and the program didnt uninstall the old version . How do i reinstall 10 and uninstall 7

Technician's Assistant: Did you click Start and open the Programs control panel to uninstall the software?

Yes, i was running the program wirelessely

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!