Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I don't know how to get the number to get rid of spy

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to get the number to get rid of spy warealert

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I don't knoww

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your software?

They said to call Microsoft on toll free number but i don't have the number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not good at computers

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/2/2018
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you getting any alerts/popups at your computer screen now? When did this issue first start?