Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Begging to hare this phone sometimes I ca purchase an app…

Customer Question
Begging to hare this...

Begging to hare this phone sometimes I ca purchase an app then the next time I try to it says can’t do that what is going on here

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Was trying to purchase points for a game Cashman did two weeks ago now it say it can’t

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Meaning?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this going to cost me?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Getting real tired of this run around this phone and this help is terrible I can not get anyone to solve my question. Sometimes I can purchase then all of a sudden it says that my purchase cannot be made. I set this up weeks ago and it worked for a while then it quits. WHAT IS going on if I can’t get help this phone is going back

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Think I’m getting the run around this site is where I was sent. Forget it this phone is going back. Can’t seem to get help just run around run around run around. That’s all that this is about more money forget it