Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to download EQ8 upgrade to my computer I have…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to download EQ8 upgrade to my computer I have vista

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

What do you mean OS

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It tells me I need at least Microsoft 7

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/2/2018
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems.Download your you grade files and follow this step please

Copy the "eq8.exe" file you extracted and paste it into the "C:\Windows\System32" folder.

1. Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard. This process will enable you to run a search through the Start Menu. We also typed in "cmd" to bring up the Command Prompt.
  2. Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result that comes up and click the Run as administrator" option
  3. Paste the command below into the Command Line that will open up and hit Enter %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u eq8.exe

Waiting for your feedback or a rating