Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have not been able to get the windows 10 security update…

Customer Question
I have not been...

I have not been able to get the windows 10 security update fortwo weeks from your tech support disability dept.case #**********.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Windows 10 security update

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Toshiba satellitec******

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

They your tech support 11 times tried the works and failed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Who do I file a complaint with

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

the impression given on the website was that you were micro soft so whose customer care team will reach out to me