Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to download my fidelity acct. Pass word doesn't work.

Customer Question
I want to download...

I want to download my fidelity acct. Pass word doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp all in one. I am oid lady. ? OS

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

I have no idea. Quicken?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates for Quicken 15 yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/3/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!