Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I lost goggle. Samsung chromebook. Whats os. Tried too. I am…

Customer Question
I lost goggle Technician's...

I lost goggle

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Samsung chromebook

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Chromebook?

Whats os

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Chromebook? Have you installed any updates recently?

Tried too

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am handicaped with parkinson.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/2/2018
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Please go into Settings, into Advanced Settings, and I found the "Disconnect Google Drive account / Google " setting and "UN-Checked" It will restored it to normal/default status of it being Not Selected.Waiting for your feedback or a rating