Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Where do I get adobe flash player download (preferable

Customer Question
Where do I get...

Where do I get adobe flash player download (preferable without ads or changing browser from Chrome to ?? Bing? big is useless.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Flash?

Probably 3 months ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Flash?

Google search - comes up but when go to site -- only talks about it or offers 'ho to fix Windows 10 install"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No - how does this site work?? do I get a ?? $200 bill from Microsoft?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
1/2/2018
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

you can download it from the official adobe link given for downloading flashplayer.

As you click on the link on the download page you will find Optional offers please uncheck the 2 boxes which will not install addons with the flash player then you hit install now button to install it.

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

just want to install Adobe flash video

link already attached please click on it and install it. If you want me to remote connect and install it for you let me know i can do that.

it still doesn't work. sites are "war" but in Chrome (not "Bing").

do you want me to remote connect and reset it for you?

No don't trust this site.. was always not going to work so that a proper fix can be made. then I get a non cancellable automatic deduction on myVisa card.
I thought Adobe was separate from Microsoft?? this all seems to lead to Bing -- which i find very unsatisfactory algorythms.
got an email to say there was an answer here. I still don't have adobe flash video... is this owned by Microsoft now??
i am looking for Flash video player to operate in Chrome. is this possible??
correction. i am looking to download Flash Video Player to activate in Chrome (( not in Bing or Microsoft Edge!!!)). Bing -- the answer to any question is some Bimbo in Hollywood with large breasts. this does not suit a serious sensible person...
Software technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

I am Fiyaz and i will be your next expert to help you resolve your issue.

You told that you did install the flash player file the earlier expert gave you.

Did it install successfully or did you get any errors while doing so?

arsufi2002
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast