Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have recently had to restore my computer and my Norton…

Customer Question
I have recently had...

I have recently had to restore my computer and my Norton protection was shut off to enable the restore, how do I restore the Norton program

Technician's Assistant: Which Norton product do you have?

Anti Virus

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Norton software?

Nothing, I am a computer klutz

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to restore my protection

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/2/2018
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

when did you purchase Norton which you want to restore?

sometime in 2017
I am already upset that Norton is charging me $5.00 for tech support

I am sorry this is not Norton we are justanswer.com LLC

Then why do you respond to a Norton web site

i am sorry about the confusion you had, we never stated that we are Norton.

Just Answer is a site where customers ask questions on various subjects, and experts give answers. Experts are people who are well-trained and educated in their field. They can provide quick and detailed answers to customer's questions.

If you go here: http://www.justanswer.com/ down at the very bottom of the page in the gray area, on the left side you will see "How It Works." Click on that, and a box will pop up and tell you step-by-step how Just Answer works.

I hope this answers your question, and I look forward helping you in the future with answers to your questions. If you need further information, it will be my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.

But when i clicked on the Norton link, you appeared

Norton link given below click on it

www.norton.com

Thx

Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.