Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

II am trying to buy from the App Store I had no trouble in…

Customer Question
II am trying to...

II am trying to buy from the App Store I had no trouble in the morning but now I do. Can some one contact me on(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Buying poker chips

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Listen I would much prefer to talk to someone on the phone, so please tell me how I can do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
1/2/2018
Software technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Software technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the exact error message you are getting when you tried to access you app store?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist