Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When yahoo change format lost portfolios watch lists or

Customer Question
When yahoo change format...

When yahoo change format lost portfolios watch lists or views ie pf_126/view/v1

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Yahoo home page

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried search after resetting to prior date and it did not help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Find https://finance.yahoo.com/portfolio/pf_126/view/v1 also had more than one such as quotes, new beginnings, and others subtitles. drmackeys

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/2/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I'll work with you. Paid fee.. lets get it strightened out. If you hooked up to my computer how does that work. Would or could you be hooked up forever. Right now I just want to get stock portfolios back.
There are quite a few. Say 25?If you do not hook up how is it fixed and which is the easyest for me. I need your full name and address, phone for future reference.
My phone cell#:(###) ###-####
LL no.(###) ###-####
Would like for you to call if you would please.

Remote assistance means that I would have a one-time connection to your computer.

Are you saying I need to pay anothet amount to get this worked out.?Please. Contact me.
Ok Josh A. I just paid another amount to get back information lost. Are you going to fix problem? One thing card expire date is 10/18 , not 10/19. Call me . Do you need to have control of computer. Don't know how this works.

You will need to send the remote assistance request

Ok, I will connect secure remote. Hsve already paid fee.
When do you want to get started. Do I need to be on it with you.